Friday, July 24, 2009

Hi...My Name is...

Hey "Bloggers"! Ok I've never really done the blogging thing beyond myspace or facebook, so bear with me! Not really sure how to start this off but...here I go. 1st off, I am a jewelry FANATIC (hence the name). Serious fetish going on with this chick right here-so I decided to share my love with cyberspace =) I have a collection of about 200+ pieces ranging from cheap, trendy finds from Forever21 to designer finds like Kenneth Jay Lane and Amrita Singh. I love everything having to do with the bling! I'll be posting new random jewelry finds, designers I think are hot, the latest trends, outfit ideas and much more. I will also post as many pics as humanely possible. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Personal diary of a God loving woman obsessed with her nikon. Also co-owner of Bisoux Jewelry.

Followers